Improving various aspects of OxygenOS, OnePlus 7T OxygenOS Open Beta 6 integrates new Game Space features, Clock app improvements, performance enhancements and more. To download the new firmware files, we have gathered official download links for both OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro in this article. Based on Android 10 / Q, Open Beta 6 has quite a significant change-log. Starting with system changes, bug fixes, it even adds improvements to stock launcher. Users can participate in testing out the new OnePlus 7T Open Beta 6 by downloading it through the link ahead for both standard 7T and 7T Pro.
OnePlus, like many other brands, has a Beta program which it refers to as Open Beta. This update channel is meant for enthusiasts who are ready to test out cutting edge software, even if it has high chances of bugs and glitches. More so, Open Beta 6 has some foundational changes that users would love testing out such as Moments in Game Space to save highlights of your game-play. To test this functionality and more, read ahead to download OnePlus 7T OxygenOS Open Beta firmware.
OxygenOS Open Beta 6 for OnePlus 7T / OnePlus 7T Pro
OnePlus has provided a detailed changelist of all what’s new for OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro in new OxygenOS Open Beta 6. Some of the notable changes include Moments functionality in Game Space and various bug fixes that have been reported by users. Underneath, however, the Android version remains unchanged.
Here is the complete change-log that has been provided with OnePlus 7T OxygenOS Open Beta 6 build:
- Optimized adaptive brightness curve. The backlight brightness softer, improving user experience
- Fixed the issue that double tap could not wake up the screen in some settings
- Fixed the automatic pull-down issue with unlock screen in ambient display
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.07
- Newly added “Lap time” and “Split time” title for Stopwatch, the interface looking more clear-cut
- Game Space
- Newly added Moments to store gaming snapshots and screen recordings, please go to the three-dot menu at upper right corner>Moments>Recent/Games to find them.
- Fixed the bug of unable to receive wireless alarm notifications within a short time despite repetitious trials
- Fixed the abnormal color display at the top area and button of Notes
Download OnePlus 7T OxygenOS Open Beta 6
OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro owners can use the ahead given links to either get the complete flashable OxygenOS Open Beta 6 ROM or get the smaller incremental update file that can be installed on phones currently running Open Beta 5. In any case, both options have been listed below.
Being Open Beta, this specific firmware wont be available to users that are running stable OxygenOS via Over-the-air update system. Rather, they would have to flash it manually.
OnePlus 7T Pro
These are all official builds that can be installed through stock recovery.