Here is how to download Realme 5 / 5S Android 10 update. Realme is finally pushing a new software updated that brings new Android revision as well as new Realme UI to 5 series phones. The brand has been hard at work in order to get all of its devices up to speed. Recently, Realme 3 series got its much awaited Android 10 update as well. If you own Realme 5 or Realme 5S, you can use our direct download links ahead to download Android 10 update official update package for your phone.
The major revamp with this update is Realme UI. Moving away from ColorOS, skin that Oppo utilizes, Realme is finally shifting to its own in-house overlay. With Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10, users will notice a lot of UI tweaks, refinements and feature additions. If that wasn’t enough, this update package also brings with itself various performance, reliability and security improvements. Complete change-log for Realme 5 / 5S Android 10 update with realme UI 1.0 ahead.
Realme 5 / 5S Android 10 Update Details
This is a major upgrade for the phone, its very first in fact. Bringing the phone up from Android Pie to Android 10, it is a must install for everyone.
Here is a detailed look at all that’s new with Realme 5 / Realme 5S Android 10 update packed with Realme UI:
- Updated UI to realme UI.
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Smart Sidebar
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
- Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
Here is a screenshot of Realme 5 / 5S Android 10 update arriving on phones via OTA:
Download Realme 5 / Realme 5S Android 10 Update
Realme, just as we have seen in the past, is adopting a phased roll-out strategy for pushing Android 10 update to Realme 5 / 5S. For owners that are getting your device is up to date message even when running Android Pie, download official Realme 5 / 5S Android 10 update from the ahead given links.
Realme 5 / 5S Android 10 Update Details:
|Version Number||RMX1911EX_11_C.39 / RMX1925EX_11_C.39|
|Android Version||Android 10|
Download Android 10 Update:
The following links will take you to Realme’s official firmware download site. If we get our hands on a direct Realme 5 / 5S Android 10 update OTA package link, we will update this article.
Update June 10th, 2020: New Firmware download link has been added for Realme 5. New Build numbers are RMX1911EX_11.C.47
Once you download the update file, you can use your Realme 5 / 5S recovery mode to install the update. Also, if you copy the firmware onto your phone, simply clicking on it through the default file managing app, the phone will automatically let you update as well.