New firmware brings Android 10 update to Realme X2 as well as Realme X2 Pro and here is how you can manually download it. Realme has stepped up as a great Android phone brand over the past couple of years. With its initial phones utilizing Oppo’s ColorOS, the company has finally drafted its own skin under the name of Realme UI and the first iteration of it is based on Android 10. Arriving on Realme X2 series, which the brands considers its slightly higher-end phone lineup, owners can immediately install Android 10 update with Realme UI on their Realme X2 or X2 Pro by downloading the official OZIP files from right ahead.
Realme got its strong footing by launching amazing budget phones. The X series, however, is the brand’s attempt at competing in the mid-range. Despite competitive hardware, Realme X2 and X2 Pro both were running Android Pie previously. Fortunately, with the new Realme UI update, that has changed and the phones have been brought up to latest Android 10 revision.
Realme X2, X2 Pro Android 10 Update with Realme UI
Following is the detailed change-log for Android 10 firmware that is being launched for both Realme X2 and Realme X2 Pro. There might be slight differences for each build but overall, the software will remain mostly the same on both phones.
View the complete Realme X2 / Realme X2 Pro Android 10 update change-log:
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Smart Sidebar
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
- Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
Download Realme UI Android 10 Update for Realme X2, Realme X2 Pro
Following are the complete download packages for installing Android 10 on Realme X2 and Realme X2 Pro. After downloading, you can simply sideload the following OZIP files.
Do make sure you download the correct files corresponding to your phone:
Realme X2 Android 10 Update:
- Download RMX1992EX_11.C.05 Android 10 Update for Realme X2 EX Variant
- Download RMX1992AEX_11.C.05 Android 10 Update for Realme X2 AEX Variant
Realme X2 Pro Android 10 Update:
Have further questions or ran into a problem? Reach us in the comments section ahead and we will help out!