Here you can download OnePlus 7T drivers for Windows and Mac platforms. OnePlus 7T is one of the best flagship phones of 2019 that can go against the Google Pixel 4 or Samsung Galaxy S10 series. These drivers for OnePlus 7T will help you connect your device with a Windows PC or any macOS computer. If you have trouble connecting OnePlus 7T to a computer, we recommend installing the proper OnePlus 7T USB drivers. USB drivers for every OnePlus phone are bundled with the phone as part of Oxygen OS. Or else, you can download them here from Team Android.
We have always been a fan of OnePlus phones and this model has been no different. It features high-end specs like Snapdragon 855+, 8GB RAM, 128GB storage and a triple cameras setup at the back. OnePlus 7T also features a big 3,800 mAh battery, Bluetooth 5.0 and USB-C 3.0. All this makes this phone a featured-packed Android flagship device. When you connect your OnePlus 7T to PC, it will automatically show you a drive. Inside this drive, you can find the official OnePlus USB drivers.This is the easy way. However, if this does not work, download the drivers from our links below.
Download OnePlus 7T Drivers for Windows and Mac
You can download the latest OnePlus 7T drivers from the following links. There are different drivers / methods to connect this phone with a Windows PC and a macOS computer. Once installed, you will be able to transfer photos, videos, music and other files between your phone and the computer.
OnePlus 7T USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
This is how you can setup OnePlus 7T USB drivers for the Windows platform:
- Step 1 – Download OnePlus 7T Drivers and install it on your computer. As these are just drivers and not a program, you wont be required to run anything after you have these installed
- Step 2 – Connect your OnePlus 7T with the computer using a USB-C cable.
- Step 3 – Now wait for the computer to recognize the device and install / setup necessary files and drivers.
- Step 4 – You will notice several files being installed. Once completed, open My Computer or This PC to find your phone.
- Step 5 – Double-click on your phone and now you are ready to browse through your OnePlus 7T on the Windows PC.
OnePlus 7T Drivers for Mac
To connect your OnePlus 7T to a macOS computer, you do not need USB drivers for it. Instead, Google has a small utility called Android File Transfer which makes it possible to connect any Android device to a Mac. Please note, Android File Transfer is only for transferring content between the phone and the computer. It is basically a files explorer for your OnePlus 7T.
How to Enable Files Transfer Mode on OnePlus 7T
By default, your OnePlus 7T is not set to transfer files between your phone and a computer when you connect it with a USB cable. Not sure if this is for security purposes, but you need to enable it every time you connect your OnePlus 7T to PC or Mac. You can follow these steps to enable File Transfer mode:
- Step 1 – Connect your OnePlus 7T to a Windows PC / MacBook with a USB-C cable.
- Step 2 – Once connected, by default you will be on “Charge only” mode.
- Step 3 – To enable transfer files, go to Settings on your phone.
- Step 4 – Navigate to “System” -> “Bluetooth & device connection” -> “USB” -> choose “File Transfer”
- Step 5 – Select this option if you want to enable your phone storage for your computer.
That’s it. You should now be able to access the OnePlus 7T mass storage from your computer and easily transfer files between them.
These OnePlus 7T USB drivers will help you flash firmware, transfer content or even root your phone if you need to. If you need help with setting up ADB and Fastboot for OnePlus 7T, you can download Android SDK Platform Tools.
You may also like to check out our OnePlus 7T section for official firmware updates, custom ROMs, tips and other tutorials.
If you have problems connecting your OnePlus 7T to the computer even after installing USB drivers, let us know in the comments below. Someone from our team will help you out with the problem.