OnePlus 7 Pro is now receiving a new, feature-packed software update, OxygenOS 9.5.7 and you can download the official firmware with this guide. New OxygenOS build is focused largely on camera and enhancing overall camera experience. Further, there are bug fixes for ambient display, touch sensitivity, phantom taps and performance improvements have been included as well. Ahead we have also listed the official change-log for detailed referencing.
For OnePlus 7 Pro, this OTA update, which is available globally, weighs about 127MB for devices running OxygenOS 9.5.6. According to the change-log, OnePlus 7 Pro users should notice camera improvements like better overall contrast, color performance, improved white balance consistency and more after installing this update. Along with the improvements, fixes are also provided for greenish tone in low light scenes and noise in some HDR scenes. Ahead, you can download OxygenOS 9.5.7 for OnePlus 7 Pro — multiple variants supported.
OnePlus 7 Pro and OxygenOS Details
Similar to old 9.5.3 update which brought major changes such as security updates, features and gaming mode, this new build is packed with new features as well. Recently, OnePlus also released OnePlus 7 Pro 5G variant in the UK by teaming up with EE proving that the brand is standing tall between its competitors.
OxygenOS 9.5.7 Update Changelog
Here we have provided the changelog for the OxygenOS 9.5.7 in detail.
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake
- Fixed issues with Ambient Display
- Improved touch sensitivity for screen
- Improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved overall contrast and color performance
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
- Improved accuracy and stability of autofocusing
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes
- Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in low light scene of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape
OxygenOS 9.5.7 update is available globally and will arrive through notification. If not yet, navigate to Settings and look for Software Update. If available Download & Install the update and if not available then wait, as the update will arrive soon or you can try the other way described below.
Download OxygenOS 9.5.7 Firmware for OnePlus 7 Pro:
We have ahead, official download links to complete OxygenOS 9.5.7 official firmware files. The procedure for installing these ZIPs is, you can go to your stock recovery and flash these as you would any other ZIP file. A data backup is recommended before you proceed towards installation.
Download OnePlus 7 Pro Stable 9.5.3 Update:
- OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.O.10_OTA_010_all_1906040003_e53f7f152761.zip (GM21AA)
- OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.E.11_OTA_011_all_1906040003_25c96.zip (GM21BA)
Packages with build tag GM21AA are intended for the following variants:
- GM1911: India
- GM1917: Global/US Unlocked
Packages with build tag GM21BA are intended for the following variant:
- GM1913: EU
If you run into installation or download issues, reach us through the comments!
Let us know in the comments about your experience with the OnePlus 7 Pro camera after the update?