You can download the latest APK for PUBG directly to your phone with this simple article. PUBG Mobile has released a new update for users globally. PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 comes with ‘Zombie:Darkest Night’ mode, Survive Till Dawn 2.0, spring theme and more. PUBG Mobile on Tuesday took down servers to upload the new update. Following the maintenance, PUBG Mobile announced the new update will be available for users on April 17. PUBG Mobile had been teasing the new update for quite some time. This update focuses on zombies with the addition of jumping zombies, dog zombies and more.
With the release of the 0.12.0 update, the Event mode will be replaced by EvoGround, which is where you’ll find the new Survive Till Dawn mode. New modes for EvoGround are planned for the future, but for now, you can jump into the Survive Till Dawn mode as a solo or multiplayer experience. It revolves around a nighttime invasion filled with toxic gas and the undead, and it will be your job to survive until an evacuation at sunrise. To find success, you’ll have to take advantage of the mode’s passive skills to stay alive.Of course, the 0.12.0 update brings along quite a few more changes besides a new survival mode and a revamp of the Survive Till Dawn mode
You can also expect to find a new spectator mode where you can watch matches live, and new crosshair modifications for red-dot, holographic, and 2x/3x scopes. A new social system has been added as well, which allows players to give likes to one another. We have also provided some of the new changes that this new update brought:
PUBG 0.12.0 Change Log:
Darkest Night – Players can team up or go solo to survive a night of undead invasion and toxic gas until evacuation at sunrise; This new mode also comes with a passive skill for every player. Understanding these skills will be the key to staying alive in this long night.
- Survive Till Dawn 2 – The PUBG MOBILE x Resident Evil 2 survival game mode is revamped with new gruesome ghouls and never-before-seen ballistic weaponry for even more nightmarish gameplay.
- Stun Grenades now also stun zombies
- Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed
- Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs
- Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto roofs
- Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines
- Flamethrowers now deal more damage
- M134 handling has been tuned
- Players will gain affixes that grant certain buffs
- Zombies now move slower after being hit by firearms
- Added Survive Till Dawn quick chat messages to Default and Classic voice packs
- Daily missions can now be completed in Survive Till Dawn
- Spectator Mode – Players can observe the action live by spectating the matches of their friends, Crew and Clan members.
Download PUBG 0.12.0 APK – New Darkest Night Mode
Now, if you haven’t received the new update, you can always download the latest APK for your android device.
After you download it, install it like any other APK. If you are installing this APK file for the very first time, you will have to allow “Install from Unknown Sources” option in Settings. Continue reading below on instructions on how to install an APK manually on your phone.
How to Install PUBG 0.12.0 APK on Android
Step 1 – Download PUBG 0.12.0 APK:
Step 2 – Locate the APK you just downloaded and open it to install it.
Step 3 – If you are installing an APK directly for the very first time, you would be notified to enable “Unknown Source” setting. Read our dedicated guide on enabling Unknown Sources.
Step 4 – After enabling, the app should install. Open it by viewing it in your app drawer.
You can now play the latest version of PUBG on your Android device.
If this instructions / guide was not clear enough or you are stuck somewhere, you can read our complete guide on how to install APK files on your Android device here: How to Install Android APK Files Manually.