We have direct links ahead that allow users to easily download new Open Beta 10 for OnePlus 6 and Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 6T. This month, OnePlus has been particularly active with software releases. Days back, we saw the first Open Beta build arrive for OnePlus 6 and then the brand soon released Android Pie for OnePlus 5 which was pretty major in itself. Continuing this trend, OnePlus is yet again pushing new Open Beta firmwares for its 2018 smartphones. This time round, the changes are numerous and relate to various sections. We have the complete change-log ahead as well as official download links to complete flash-able ROM packages.
Generally, if you are already signed up to the Open Beta program and are running a previous Open Beta build, then the new Open Beta 10 or Open Beta 2 should arrive directly to your device. However, if you have your device’s system customized such as have it rooted or are running a stable build, your best route to install this release is to manually download it from ahead and then use the recovery partition to flash. One thing to note here is, despite being a beta build, these firmwares are reliable enough to be daily driven as OnePlus first tests them in-house before hand.
Open Beta 10 / 20 for OnePlus 6 / 6T – Details
Attached ahead is the change-list for latest Open Beta builds available for download on OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T smartphones.
- Improvements for screen brightness control
- Confirm pin without tapping √ for app locker
- Improved color adaptation for navigation bar when using third party apps
- General bug fixes and system stability improvements
- Added the caller identification feature (For India only)
- Improved UI for Call History
- Added create a collection, copy and move photos features
- New illustrations and design on blank pages
- General Bug fixes and overall experience improvements
- Added recommended tools in Toolbox
- Improved UI for category tags in app drawer
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 10 / 20 Firmware for OnePlus 6 / 6T:
We have ahead, official download links to complete Open Beta 10 and 20 official firmware files. The procedure for installing these ZIPs is, you can go to your stock recovery and flash these as you would any other ZIP file. A data backup is recommended before you proceed towards installation.
OnePlus 6 OxygenOS Open Beta 10 Update: OnePlus6Oxygen_22_OTA_022_all_1812271744_725573.zip
OnePlus 6T OxygenOS Open Beta 2 Update: OnePlus6TOxygen_41_OTA_022_all_1812271744_3beb36ba7.zip
If you run into installation or download issues, reach us through the comments! Also, do let us know about your feedback about these Open Beta builds and whether you choose to run these over stable releases.