Use this post to download and install latest GBWhatsApp 6.30 APK for your smartphone. WhatsApp is one of the most popular Internet Messaging utilities available for mobile Operating Systems. Thanks to its cross platform compatibility, the sheer amount of WhatsApp users is unparalleled. However, there is a modified version of the app available which you can download and install on your smartphone – GBWhatsApp. This modded app package can run right besides the stock app and allows you a whole variety of features which are otherwise unavailable in the normal official variant. We will be discussing about all the GBWhatsApp 6.30 features in detail right ahead along with showing you how to install it.
As discussed, the app is a modded variant hence you can not get this from the Play Store for obvious reasons. However, the features that it brings surely make it worth the hassle. Stock WhatsApp users have always demanded that the app should support multiple accounts. Fortunately, GBWhatsApp picks up that demand and grants the functionality along with much more.
GBWhatsApp – Features:
The developers behind GBWhatsApp wanted to add extra functionality over the normal WhatsApp application. GBWhatsApp doesn’t shift you towards a new platform rather it utilizes the existing framework and works on top of that. Your data, chats, contacts and any other information that you have saved on the original app would easily be carried over to GBWhatsApp.
As we previously detailed, GBWhatsApp helps you run two WhatsApp accounts simultaneously. This feature in itself is a dream come true for business owners or even users running dual SIMs. We have seen brands like Xiaomi and Samsung make virtual copies of the app to provide this functionality but with GBWhatsApp, you don’t need anything special and you can manage both accounts without having to exit out of one.
Features like privacy options have been extended as well allowing for a more controlled experience. Image capacities have been increased, manual control on Group Chats and much more. Ahead is the detailed list of features for GBWhatsApp.
- Privacy options for Dual WhatsApp accounts.
- You can distinguish between regular and collective messages.
- Open 2 WhatsApp accounts Simultaneously.
- Dual Whats app has the ability to send the video size of 30MB.
- You can send over 50 images using the GBWhatsApp at a time.
- WhatsApp GB groups can have counter statistics.
- Without loading the WhatsApp GB you can view media.
- Option to hide date and name when 2 or more copies GBWhatsApp web logins.
- Easy switch between two GBWhatsApp accounts.
- Hide last seen/ Disable calls for specific contacts.
- Send GIF Images and Selfie Flash added.
- Ban any account without any issues.
- Send a broadcast to 600 people.
- The group name can be set to 35 characters.
- Hide Second Tick
- Custom and Modded Themes.
- Theme server download.
- Status can be set to 250 characters so that you can keep Big WhatsApp status.
- You can copy friends status.
- Change the default App icon.
- Supports various languages.
- Add lock to your WhatsApp without third party software.
- Tick styles like coalfield, circle etc.
- GBWhatsApp comes with Media play.
- Preview or play media without downloading.
You can also customize the following using GBWhatsapp:
- Conversation Screen.
- Open Log.
- Popup Notification.
- Chat screen.
- Media sharing etc.
Download GBWhatsApp 6.30 APK
As this is a modified APK, you can not get it through the Play Store rather you would have to download the GBWhatsApp 6.30 APK file.
The procedure of installation is quite simple. However, if you want a detailed step-by-step guide, we have mentioned it below.
How to Install GBWhatsApp 6.30 APK
Step 1 – Download GBWhatsApp APK:
Step 2 – Locate the APK you just downloaded and open it to install it.
Step 3 – If you are installing an APK directly for the very first time, you would be notified to enable “Unknown Source” setting. If not sure about this, read our dedicated guide: Enable “Unknown Sources” Option in Android.
Step 4 – After enabling, the app should install. Once it finishes, there would be a similar WhatsApp icon in your app drawer with the name GBWhatsApp.
That’s it! You can now utilize GBWhatsApp to manage your WhatsApp accounts on your smartphone.
If these instructions / guide was not clear enough or you are stuck somewhere, you can read our complete guide on how to install APK files on your Android device.