Latest Samsung Galaxy S9 flagship was announced earlier today at Mobile World Congress 2018, of which you can read all Galaxy S9 Technical Specifications right ahead. The new smartphone from Samsung is setting up to be quite an amazing smartphone thanks to its good looks which it carries from the Galaxy S8, upgraded internals and a re-imagined camera. Many were expecting more radical changes but due to the constraints, exterior wise, the Galaxy S9 looks mostly the same as before. One key change however, is the fact that the fingerprint scanner has moved to the bottom where it rightly belongs. This post is targeted towards detailing all the key technical specifications of the Galaxy S9.
The hardware on the Galaxy S9 is quite powerful. For the first time, Galaxy S9 will feature dual speakers for stereo audio, there is a new 10nm processor powering it all and variable aperture camera module on the rear. All of this and more make the Samsung Galaxy S9 a true flagship smartphone for 2018. You can read about each of the details right ahead.
Galaxy S9 – Technical Specifications:
The Galaxy S9 is available in 4 different colors. There is the standard Midnight black, Titanium Gray, Coral Blue and the latest Lilac Purple. Complete overview of the new Galaxy S9 Technical Specifications ahead.
Dimensions / Weight
- Dimensions: 147.7mm x 68.7mm x 8.5mm
- Weight: 163g
- 5.8-inch Quad HD + Curved Super AMOLED, 18.5:9 (570ppi)
- 8MP AF (F1.7)
- Rear: Super Speed Dual Pixel 12MP AF sensor with OIS (F1.5/F2.4)
- 10nm, 64-bit, Octa-core processor (2.7 GHz Quad + 1.7 GHz Quad)
- 10nm, 64-bit, Octa-core processor (2.8 GHz Quad + 1.7 GHz Quad)
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB + Micro SD Slot (upto 400 GB)
Network & Connectivity
- Enhanced 4X4 MIMO / CA, LAA, LTE Cat.18
- Android 8 (Oreo)
- Battery capacity
- 3,000 mAh
- Lock type: pattern, PIN, password
- Biometric lock type: iris scanner, fingerprint scanner, face recognition,
- Intelligent Scan: multimodal biometric authentication with iris scanning and face recognition
This was a complete look at all the technical specifications for the new Samsung Galaxy S9.
Would you be buying the latest 2018 Samsung Galaxy S9 flagship? Let us know if you will in the comments!