Xiaomi Mi Max was a successful phone from the Chinese giant, it sold over 3 million units. Now the company has announced the successor tot he Xiaomi Mi Max, the Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
The biggest feature which is in the spotlight is its large, 5,300 mAh battery. This is one of the biggest batteries ever in a phone. It has a power bank like capacity and according to the company, the phone will last 2 days on a single charge on normal to heavy usage. The phone also supports QuickCharge 3.0. Your phone will charge to 68% in just an hour. The phone can also be used to charge other devices, thanks to the USB-C port.
Specifications wise, the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with 64/128GB internal storage and 4GB of RAM which makes sure the phone does not lag even on heavy multitasking. It has a 6.4-inch 1080p display and a 12 MP, f/2.2 camera which can capture excellent photos even in low light conditions. It can record 2160p@30fps videos as well.
It comes with Snapdragon 625 chipset with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU. The phone also supports Micro SD card up to 256 GB for more storage. It comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
Galaxy A7 (2017): Technical Specifications
- Network: 3G / 4G supported.
- Display: 6.44 inches FHD (1920×1080) IPS LCD
- Processor: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- OS: Android 7.0(Nougat)
- Camera: 12 MP, f/2.2 (Rear) – 5 MP, f/2.0 (front)
- Additional features: QuickCharge 3.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth® v 4.2, ANT+, USB 2.0 Type-C, NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass, Fingerprint scanner
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64/128GB Storage and Micro SD slot (up to 256GB)
- Battery: 5,300mAh, Fast Charging