Adobe Lightroom is used by millions of people around the world to edit their photos to an awesome level. Adobe has released a major update for Lightroom. The new version is Lightroom 2.0 and it added many new features like built-in camera, which will let you capture photos within the app and edit it right away.
Here is the complete list of new features the Adobe Lightroom 2.0 introduces:
- An in-app camera, supporting the capture of images in DNG raw format
- Shoot-through presets, also available within the in-app camera, enabling previewing and capturing images with a series of built-in presets providing non-destructive editing
- Dehaze tool to adjust haze and fog in an image
- Split Toning enhancement, enabling the addition of a color cast to the highlights and shadows of an image, creating a uniquely stylized color image or replicating the look and feel of a traditional toned black and white image
- Target Adjustment Tool functionality in the Color/B&W editing tool, providing direct, on-image editing controls
- Point mode in Curve tool providing complete control over the tonality and contrast of an image
- Enhanced sharing with one-tap access to Adobe Premiere Clip for crafting video stories.
The update is available today and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.