The latest KLU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware is now available for installation on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L. Despite being behind on updates, Samsung still is supporting this device and wants to keep it that way. KLU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop has renovated the whole system. You have to keep in mind that previously, Android 4.4.2 KitKat was the latest firmware so the changes are bound to be major. Design elements, the system running it all, driver packages, all things have either been updated or tweaked. One slight downside, the region this update is targeted for is Korea and unfortunately you can’t update any other variant with this firmware. The only thing we can offer to owners of other variants is, the update is very near and we will be writing about it very soon. Like any other firmware, Samsung KIES and OTA (Over-the-air) update system can be used to update your Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L to KLU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. For those who are unable to make use of these services can always resort to our detailed guide given right below. You can now easily install KLU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 on Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L and even root this firmware!
As you read further, we will guide you through the entire process of how to update Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L to KLU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop official firmware using ODIN. We have all the tips on how to backup your Android apps and other phone data, also for a smooth flash we have written tips along the tutorial which you can easily follow. Do make sure you don’t leave your personal data behind as it serves greater importance than anything else. Let’s continue with the tutorial.
Disclaimer: All the custom ROMs and firmwares, official software updates, tools, mods or anything mentioned in the tutorial belong to their respective owners/developers. We (TeamAndroid.com) or the developers are not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device. We don’t have you on gun point to try out this tutorial 😉
KLU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 Firmware Details:
Model name GALAXY Note 3 Neo
Country Korea (LG Uplus)
Version Android 5.1.1
Build date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:25:09 +0000
Product code LUC
If you plan on rooting this phone or are still confused for why to root Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L, read: Benefits of Rooting Your Android Device.
You may be interested in the following Galaxy Note 3 Neo related articles:
- Root Tutorial: How to Root KLU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 on Galaxy Note 3 Neo – Complete Guide.
- Try Lollipop on Computer: How to Try and Install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Computer – Complete Guide.
- Android 5.0 ROMs: Check out a quick compilation of all the Android 5.0 ROMs available!
- Custom ROMs: For a complete collection of Galaxy Note 3 Neo custom ROMs, click here!
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo USB Drivers
You will need to connect your Android phone with the computer. For that, please make sure you have installed the USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo properly. If not, you can download the latest official drivers from our Android USB Drivers section here:
Backup and Other Important Tips
Done with the USB drivers? Perfect. The tutorial is on the next page, but first, please take a look at the following tips and important points you need to take care of. These are important, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps:
Always backup your important data that you might need after you install a new custom ROM, an official software update or anything else. Make a backup for just in case, you never know when anything might go wrong. See below for some tips on how to backup data:
- Backup your Apps. How? –> How to Backup Android Apps.
- Backup your SMS messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore SMS Messages.
- Backup Contacts, Gmail and Google Data. How? –> Sync with Google Sync.
- Backup Call History. How? –> How to Backup Call History.
- Backup WhatsApp Messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore WhatsApp Messages.
- Backup APN Settings: GPRS, 3G, MMS Settings. How? Note down everything from: Settings > Wireless & Networks (More…) > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
Samsung users can also back up data using Samsung KIES. If you backup data manually, you get more options what to choose from and it is very easy to move data across Android devices from different manufacturers, i.e moving Samsung Galaxy Note backup data to HTC One X.
If you already have a custom recovery (ClockworkMod, TWRP etc.) installed on your phone, we strongly recommend a backup using that as it creates a complete image of your existing phone set up.
A few more optional tips that you should remember:
1. Having problems connecting your Android phone to the computer? You need to enable USB debugging mode. See here: How to Enable USB Debugging — for Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Lollipop.
2. Make sure your Android device is charged up to 80-85% battery level. This might help you: How to Check Battery Percentage. Why? Because, if your phone goes off suddenly while installing a custom ROM, flashing an official firmware update or installing mods etc. — your phone might get bricked or go dead permanently. No one wants that, right?
4. Most of the tutorials and how-to guides on Team Android are for factory unlocked Android phones and tablets. We recommend NOT to try our guides if your phone is locked to a carrier, unless we have specified the carrier name or device model.
If you find the above tips useful and they were helpful to you, please consider giving us a +1 or LIKE to thank us!
All set and ready? Good. You can now head over to the next page and update Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L to KLU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop official firmware.