Samsung Galaxy Note 5 can be installed with SkyHigh TW custom kernel. This custom kernel is based on latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop sources and most of all, it supports root. This means when you install this kernel, your Galaxy Note 5 will automatically be rooted. Since AutoRoot has developer complexities with latest Lollipop releases, this is the only way of attaining root on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Also, features like init.d script support, Synapse app support and much more are also included. The download link for SkyHigh TW custom kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is given below.
Yes, custom kernels are looked down upon by hardware manufacturers especially Samsung. Since the past few years, Samsung has implement KNOX security on it’s phones for closing on such doors which lead to vulnerability. However, there still are some enthusiasts which demand more hence developers do find workarounds and publish there work. SkyHigh TW is directed towards the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and can be installed on any variant with Exynos 7420 chipset.
SkyHigh TW Features:
- Linux 3.10.61
- AUTO-ROOT & Install busybox v1.24.1-Dorimanx
- KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 1
- SELinux PERMISSIVE (for Titanium Backup and other apps to work correctly)
- adb insecure
- init.d script support (drop in script & set permissions to 755 or 777 and reboot)
- Possible Screen Mirroring / AllShare Cast fix
- Secure storage = false (should prevent WIFI settings & passwords wiping on flash)
- Synapse app support for many kernel configurations + more !!
SkyHigh TW For Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Download:
Download SkyHigh TW custom kernel: