OnePlus 2 was launched less than 2 weeks ago and today it received its first OTA update. As we know that OnePlus 2 runs on Oxygen OS. This update takes the Oxygen OS to version 2.0.1. There are still a little number of OnePlus 2 owners as you must have an invite to purchase this phone and a lot of people don’t have an invite yet.
The update includes the patch for Stagefright security exploit and a number of other bug fixes and performance improvements. The update is 1.1 GB in size.
Here is the official changelog of the update:
- Added a patch for the Stagefright security exploit
- Improves battery performance
- Improves user interface logic and coherence
- Fixed an issue with pinch-to-zoom in Google Photos
- Fixed an issue where Dark Mode would cause instability in certain apps
- Fixed an issue related to import/export of contacts stored on SIM card
- Additional support for global carrier APNs
- Other improvements and bug fixes
The update is rolling out to all OnePlus 2 owners worldwide. It is currently available to download in India and might take some time to reach all devices around the globe.