Today was a big day for Microsoft as it rolled out Windows 10 update to millions of PCs around the globe. Windows 10 is available for free for all users running Windows 7 or Windows 8. In its busy day, Microsoft managed to update its Xbox Music app for Android with a new brand name.
The app has been rebranded to “Microsoft Groove”. The app is known by the same name in latest Microsoft Windows 10, which is launched today. The app brings several new features in its latest update. For example, the music on your OneDrive will now appear as a part of your music collection. You can download any individual song to play it later offline. And Groove Music Pass is now not necessary to run the app. However, it is still required to use certain features.
Here is a quick features list from Microsoft:
• Add your MP3s to OneDrive and play them wherever you go
• Download playlists, albums, and songs from OneDrive to enjoy your favorites even when you’re off the grid
• See at a glance what’s available where (online, offline, both)
• Discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your iPhone
• Play ad-free music from one of the biggest music catalogs on the planet
• Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Groove music collection and access them from your phone, Xbox, PC, tablet, and the web
• Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists
You can download the Microsoft Groove app from the link below.