I bet you probably haven’t heard of Google Handwriting Input app available for Android Phones on Google Play Store. Ever wanted to write messages or email using your hands as you can do in specific apps available? Then you are in luck, Google has an app available as mention in the title for all android users to write through hands instead of typing.
Yes, I am not joking with the help of Google Handwriting you can write using your hands anywhere on your phone as long as you get keyboard pop up. That may be a browser, call app, messages or Facebook chat with your best buddy. The best thing about Google Handwriting is you don’t have to practice or wait for it to learn your writing style. Simply download the app and you are good to go.
Check these sample images below:
Download Google Handwriting from Google Play:
- Open Play Store and search for “Google Handwriting Input”.
- Download and Install the app.
- Now navigate to home screen and tap on it.
- The app will probably ask you to enable app in keyboard settings. Enable it by clicking on first option in app and turn on the handwriting keyboard.
- Wait for languages to auto download (if any).
- Now select the Handwriting Input Keyboard as default.
Alternatively, download directly from here.
You are now good to try this amazing app. If your phone or tablet comes with stylus then you will really enjoy this nifty little app. This app can also respond more quickly if you enable online recognition which will help guessing the words you write. Also as you write more and more this app will learn your writing style. You can follow me on Twitter @uzairfreak or ask any help question regarding it.