OnePlus One is getting an incremental bug fix update — Cyanogen OS 12 YNG1TAS2I3 — which fixes a few issues that have been annoying the users for a while now. An official change log was also released that shows a the touchscreen sensitivity issue has been fixed, connectivity with some in-car systems was a problem, so that has been also fixed in this update. And the MMS sending issue to some carriers seems to be fixed in the new update as well.
The official OTA update should be rolling out now as you read this and it will be available to all OnePlus One users in the coming few days. However, if you do not wish to wait any longer, we have a complete tutorial for manual installation. Cyanogen OS 12 YNG1TAS2I3 is still based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop, though many of us are eagerly waiting for the Android 5.1 Lollipop update that is supposed to be out any day now.
Here is the official changelog of bug fixes included in this latest incremental update:
- Touchscreen sensitivity
- Bluetooth connectivity with several in-car systems
- MMS sending on several carriers
NOTE: For this update to work, you need to have Cyanogen OS 12 YNG1TAS17L installed on your phone. Here is how you can install it.
There are tons of useful articles and how-to guides on Team Android for the OnePlus One, but we think you might be interested in the following posts:
- Install CyanogenOS 12: How to Update OnePlus One with Cyanogen OS 12 YNG1TAS2I3 Update.
- Install OxygenOS: How to Install OxygenOS on OnePlus One Android Phone.
- Install Lollipop: How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop on Computer.
- Custom ROMs: For a complete collection of OnePlus One custom ROMs, click here!