How to Install XXUANG1 Android 4.2.2 on Galaxy Ace 3 S7270
We have put together a detailed step-by-step instructions guide on how to update Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 to Android 4.2.2 XXUANG1. If you are used to installing official updates through ODIN on Samsung Galaxy devices, then this should not be any different for you.
Please read every line carefully and make sure you read the tutorial once before actually performing on your device.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7270. Please don’t try this on any other variants of the phone.
- S7270XXUANG1 is an official firmware by Samsung for the Galaxy Ace 3 S7270.
- Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
- Double check and read the tips on the previous page once again to make sure everything is in order.
Rooting Warning: This is an official Android 4.2.2 build XXUANG1 update for Galaxy Ace 3 S7270, which means you will lose root as soon as you install this update. You will again have to root Galaxy Ace 3 to gain full system access and be able to install root apps again. Tutorial: How to Root XXUANG1 Android 4.2.2 on Galaxy Ace 3 S7270 Official Jelly Bean Firmware.
Complete Step-By-Step Instructions:
Step 1 – Download Android 4.2.2 S7270XXUANG1 for Galaxy Ace 3 to your computer and extract the zip file.
Step 2 – Download ODIN v3.09 which will help you to install Android 4.2.2 on Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7270.
Step 3 – Switch OFF your phone. Now go to Download Mode. How? Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the construction Android robot and a triangle. Press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
Step 4 – Make sure you have your Galaxy Ace 3 USB drivers installed on your computer.
Step 5 – Open ODIN on your computer. Connect your phone to your computer while your phone is in the Download Mode.
Step 6 – If your phone is connected successfully, one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. This step might take some time.
Step 7 – Now select the files that you have to flash/install on your phone. These files are to be found from the extracted files in Step 1.
- Click on ‘PDA’ and select file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
- Click on ‘Phone’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Step 8 – In ODIN, check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options. As for the Re-Partition option, check it ONLY if you selected a .PIT file in the above step.
Step 9 – Now click on the Start button in ODIN. Installation process will start and would take a few minutes to complete.
Step 10 – After the installation is completed, your phone will restart. After you see the home screen, unplug your phone from the computer.
That’s it. Your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 has now been updated to Android 4.2.2 build XXUANG1 firmware update. Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
Hit +1 or LIKE as a thanks to us!
If you run into any problems, feel free to drop us a comment below and we will reply you back ASAP with the fix or the solution to your problem.