I9100XWLSE Android 4.1.2 (Russia) for Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 was released just a while ago — and is available for download. This is the latest Jelly Bean update, more like a regular build with bug fixes. Don’t expect any major new features added. You can install it on your phone by connecting your device to Samsung KIES, or manually from our tutorial. Samsung has been slowly releasing Android 4.1.2 to various countries. This XWLSE Android 4.1.2 firmware is an unbranded firmware, and can be easily installed on any Galaxy S2 I9100 (except China / Taiwan regions). Galaxy S2 XWLSE Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean latest firmware update can be downloaded along with the complete tutorials from the links below.
As you read further, we have tutorial links of how to install Android 4.1.2 XWLSE on Galaxy S2 I9100 using ODIN. You do not need to have a rooted phone or ClockworkMod recovery since we are using ODIN which is way better than depending on a custom recovery (CWM recovery). Please make a backup of your phone (read our backup tips given in the tutorial) before doing anything with it. Continue reading below for more updates and tutorials on the latest I9100XWLSE firmware.
Android 4.1.2 XWLSE Firmware Features:
Here is a list of the amazing new features Android 4.1.2 offers on the Galaxy S2:
- Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- Full User Interface Revamp (Same UI as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II)
- TouchWiz Nature UX
- Samsung’s S Cloud services
- New Lockscreen With Many Customization Options
- New Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
- New Widgets (From Galaxy S III)
- Free 50GB Dropbox Storage
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notification bar With More Notification Toggles
- Google Now
I9100XWLSE Firmware Details
Here are the firmware details of I9100XWLSE Android 4.1.2 for Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100:
Download Android 4.1.2 XWLSE for Galaxy S II: Download Android 4.1.2 XWLSE.
UPDATE! The full official firmware tutorial is now available and you can update Galaxy S2 I9100 to XWLSE Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware with ODIN! Go here for the full tutorial!
ROOT TUTORIAL: For those who want to root Galaxy S2 I9100 after install this new Android 4.1.2 firmware, read this: How to Root XWLSE Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy S2 I9100 Official Firmware.
Previous official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware updates for Galaxy S2 I9100:
- Update Galaxy S2 I9100 to XXMS1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.
- Update Galaxy S2 I9100 to JHLS4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.
- Update Galaxy S2 I9100 to XWLSD Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.
- Update Galaxy S2 I9100 to XWLS8 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.
We will be posting more updates regarding this latest Jelly Bean software update for the Galaxy S2 I9100. Keep checking back!