Microsoft Skydrive is finally available for Android, officially by Microsoft – and like always, we have the Skydrive APK file download available for those who can’t download it from the Google Play Store. This app was initially announced a few weeks ago with a major Skydrive web update.
It is a full featured app with almost all the features one would need to access their files from Skydrive while on the go. Let’s get to the Microsoft Skydrive APK download below and we also have a full tutorial on how to install an APK manually on your phone on the next page.
Changes in Microsoft Skydrive 1.0:
This is an initial release.
Microsoft Skydrive Features:
SkyDrive is the place to store your files so you can access them from virtually any device. With SkyDrive for Android, you can now easily access and share files on the go. You can also upload photos or videos from your phone to SkyDrive.
- Access all of your SkyDrive content including files shared with you.
- View recently used documents.
- Choose multiple photos or videos to upload from your phone.
- Share your files and photos – send a link in email or in another app.
- Open your SkyDrive files in other Android apps.
- Manage your files – delete, or create new folders.
Download Microsoft Skydrive APK
For instructions on how to install this APK file, head over to the next page. Full step-by-step tutorial is given on how to install Skydrive 1.0 APK manually.