Install UVUEMK2 Android 4.3 DarthStalker on T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 Custom Firmware
DarthStalker for T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 is based on the UVUEMK2 Android 4.3 base firmware by T-Mobile. It features a brand new unique look/UI and it is coupled with a huge list of features which can be found further in this post. This ROM is already rooted so no need to worry about the rooting process after you’ve installed this ROM on your device. Just because this ROM based on the stock T-Mobile firmware, its bound to be stable, fast and smooth. If interested in Android 4.3 for other phones, check out our new Custom ROMs section. You can update T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 to Android 4.3 DarthStalker Jelly Bean custom firmware using the tutorial below. This is not an official release by Samsung, but just a custom ROM which would require a custom recovery like ClockworkMod in order to flash the ROM zip file on your phone.
In this tutorial, we will tell you how to install Android 4.3 DarthStalker Jelly Bean ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 with complete steps using CWM recovery. We also have several tips on how to backup your phone data and also some more tips that you have to keep in mind before proceeding to the tutorial on the next page. You will have to wipe your previous personal data and apps as usual when installing custom ROMs. The following tips are important as they will help the installation procedure to go smooth without any issues. Let’s begin with the tutorial below.
Disclaimer: All the custom ROMs and firmwares, official software updates, tools, mods or anything mentioned in the tutorial belong to their respective owners/developers. We (TeamAndroid.com) or the developers are not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device. We don’t have you on gun point to try out this tutorial 😉
Android 4.3 DarthStalker Jelly Bean ROM Details:
This amazing DarthStalker custom ROM comes with tons of new features and is based on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. A quick list of the main features in DarthStalker is given below and we are sure you’d love to use this on your Samsung T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919:
- The Rom Is Based On The T-Mobile UVUEMK2 4.3 Base
- Aroma Installer Support
- Multi-Carrier Support
- Wifi-Calling [Only For T-Mobile Users]
- MMS Over Wifi [Only For T-Mobile Users]
- Sysrw + Sysro
- Init.d Support
- KNOX Free
- Carrier IQ Free
- APP2SD Support
- App/Data Support
- Nano/Bash Support
- CSC Feature Tweaks
- Battery Bar Mod
- Torchlight Option Mod
- No Incremental Ringtone
- Disabled Font Checks Mod
- Resizable Pop-Up Browser
- Massive Language Support
- TouchWiz Spell Check Mod
- 1% Battery Percentage Mod
- SonySketch As Default Font
- Unrestricted Native Tethering
- Bluetooth Tethering Enabled
- Volume Boosting Sound Hack
- Debloated [Kept Some Apps]
- Navigation Bar For S4 Mod
- Long Press Menu To Kill Mod
- Enabled Unknown Sources As Default
- 4 Way Reboot / Advanced Power Menu
- Tons Of Init.d And Build.Prop Tweaks
- Performance And Battery Enhancements
- 3G/4G/Wi-Fi/LTE Speed And Signal Enhancements
- Themed Blue Status Bar Toggles!!!
- Black Status Bar Ticker/Background
- Unlimited Contacts Joining
- Unlimited Max Slide Count
- Unlimited SMS Recipient Limit
- TouchWiz Smooth Scrolling Mod
- Tweaks For Cache Management
- Messaging App Split-View Mode
- Jelly Bean Blue Status-Bar Clock
- Unlocked Hidden Settings Widgets
- All Apps Multi-Window Manager App
- Messaging App Screen On/Off Toggle
- Improve Ripple Visibility Lockscreen Mod
- Ink Effect With Fingers On Lockscreen Mod
- Remove Cloudiness Overlay Lockscreen Mod
- Modified TouchWiz Launcher For Extra Speed
- No Safe Volume Warning Popup Message Mod
- More Than 488 Fonts For You To Choose From
- Enabled Folder View Mode In Stock Messaging App
- Device Status Info “Official” Instead Of “Custom” Mod
- Unlocked Status-Bar Notification Panel Hidden Toggles
- Disabled SMS, MMS, And Email Log History In Call Logs
- Modified Stock Camera App With Disabled Camera/Camcorder “Low Battery”, “Can’t Use Flash”, And “Unable To Start While In A Call” Alerts So Now You Can Use Flash/Camera/Camcorder Even When Your Phone’s Battery Is Running Low Or During A Phone Call.
- Use The Camera To Take Pictures While On A Call
- My Modified DarthStalker Wallpaper Chooser App With 90+ Wallpapers
- SMS To MMS Auto Conversion For Long Text Has Been Disabled
- SMS To MMS Auto Conversion For Emoji Has Been Disabled
- Save And Restore Text Messages Using The Messaging App
- Youtube App With Screen While Off Playback
- Adobe Flash Player Support [Third Party Browsers Only]
- Increased SMS Hour Limit By 1000
- International Samsung Stock Shutdown QMG
- Custom Themed “Android Version” Easter Egg
- Custom DarthStalker QMG Bootanimation + Ringtone
- Jellybean Has Project Butter But I Present You “PROJECT FLOW” [Silky Smooth UI]!
- Faster USB Storage SD-Card Read/Write/Transfer Speeds
- Darth Vader Default Background And Lockscreen Wallpaper
There are tons of useful articles and how-to guides on Team Android for the Samsung T-Mobile Galaxy S4, but we think you might be interested in the following posts:
- Install Android 4.3 CM10.2: How to Update T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 to Android 4.3 CM10.2 Jelly Bean Custom ROM.
- Android 4.3 Custom ROMs: For a complete collection of T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 custom ROMs, click here!
Like this DarthStalker ROM based on the latest Android 4.3? We love it too and we know you are looking forward to install it on your phone now. Now please read below for important tips on how to make sure your installation goes smooth and you do not end up with any problems.
Samsung T-Mobile Galaxy S4 USB Drivers
You will need to connect your Android phone with the computer. For that, please make sure you have installed the USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S4 properly. If not, you can download the latest official drivers from our Android USB Drivers section here:
Backup and Other Important Tips
Done with the USB drivers? Perfect. The tutorial is on the next page, but first, please take a look at the following tips and important points you need to take care of. These are important, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps:
Always backup your important data that you might need after you install a new custom ROM, an official software update or anything else. Make a backup for just in case, you never know when anything might go wrong. See below for some tips on how to backup data:
- Backup your Apps. How? –> How to Backup Android Apps.
- Backup your SMS messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore SMS Messages.
- Backup Contacts, Gmail and Google Data. How? –> Sync with Google Sync.
- Backup Call History. How? –> How to Backup Call History.
- Backup WhatsApp Messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore WhatsApp Messages.
- Backup APN Settings: GPRS, 3G, MMS Settings. How? Note down everything from: Settings > Wireless & Networks (More…) > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
Samsung users can also back up data using Samsung KIES. If you backup data manually, you get more options what to choose from and it is very easy to move data across Android devices from different manufacturers, i.e moving Samsung T-Mobile Galaxy S4 backup data to HTC One X.
If you already have a custom recovery (ClockworkMod, TWRP etc.) installed on your phone, we strongly recommend a backup using that as it creates a complete image of your existing phone set up.
A few more optional tips that you should remember:
1. Having problems connecting your Android phone to the computer? You need to enable USB debugging mode. See here: How to Enable USB Debugging — for Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and KitKat.
2. Make sure your Android device is charged up to 80-85% battery level. This might help you: How to Check Battery Percentage. Why? Because, if your phone goes off suddenly while installing a custom ROM, flashing an official firmware update or installing mods etc. — your phone might get bricked or go dead permanently. No one wants that, right?
4. Most of the tutorials and how-to guides on Team Android are for factory unlocked Android phones and tablets. We recommend NOT to try our guides if your phone is locked to a carrier, unless we have specified the carrier name or device model.
If you find the above tips useful and they were helpful to you, please consider giving us a +1 or LIKE to thank us!
All set and ready? Good. Now, let’s proceed with the tutorial on the next page and update T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 to Android 4.3 DarthStalker Jelly Bean custom firmware.