I9300XXEMC2 Android 4.1.2 (United Kingdom) firmware is the latest software update for the Samsung Galaxy S3 Android phone. This new update is nothing big or full of features. For those having problems while installing this firmware from Samsung KIES, we already have a tutorial on how to install this software update on your phone manually: How to Update Galaxy S3 I9300 to XXEMC2 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware. This is an official and latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean software update being rolled out to several regions (including Europe) — however, other regions can also install this update. This Android 4.1.2 build XXEMC2 firmware is an unbranded firmware, and comes with amazing new features. Galaxy S3 XXEMC2 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean latest firmware update can be downloaded along with the complete tutorials from the links below.
As you read further, we have tutorial links of how to install Android 4.1.2 XXEMC2 on Galaxy S3 I9300 using ODIN. You do not need to have a rooted phone or ClockworkMod recovery since we are using ODIN which is way better than depending on a custom recovery (CWM recovery). Continue reading below for more updates and tutorials on the latest I9300XXEMC2 firmware.
Android 4.1.2 XXEMC2 Firmware Features:
Here is a list of the amazing new features Android 4.1.2 offers on the Galaxy S3:
- Android 4.1.2 – JZO54K
- Multi-View (Multi-Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
- Page Buddy
- New Gallery App (Same as in Note II)
- Notification Panel (Notification Panel can now be customized)
- Brightness Slider in Notification Panel Can Now Be Disabled
- Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- Paper Artist App
- Group Cast App
UPDATE! Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean (build XXUFMB3) test firmware is now available for the Galaxy S3 I9300. Read the tutorial here!
I9300XXEMC2 Firmware Details
Here are the firmware details of I9300XXEMC2 Android 4.1.2 for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300:
Date: 2013 March
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
Download Android 4.1.2 XXEMC2 for Galaxy S III: Download Android 4.1.2 XXEMC2.
UPDATE! The full official firmware tutorial is now available and you can update Galaxy S3 I9300 to XXEMC2 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware with ODIN! Go here for the full tutorial!
For those who want to root Galaxy S3 I9300 on Android 4.1.2 XXEMC2, read here for the tutorial!
Previous Jelly Bean official firmware tutorials for Galaxy S III:
- How to Update Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 to XXEMB5 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
- How to Update Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 to XXEMB2 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
- How to Update Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 to XXEMB1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.