Update Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SHV-E230S to KSALJF Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Official Firmware
KSALJF Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware update is now available for the Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SHV-E230S in South Korea. We are glad to bring this tablet to our list of tutorials on Team Android. This latest firmware update can be downloaded from Samsung KIES, but you can also update manually using our tutorial below. You do not need to root Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE or install a custom recovery. You can easily install KSALJF Android 4.1.1 on Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SHV-E230S by following the step-by-step tutorial below.
As you continue reading below, we will guide you through how to backup data, some important tips and the entire process of how to update Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SHV-E230S to KSALJF Android 4.1.1 official firmware with all the steps required to do so. Do read the tips we have given below and backup all your data before proceeding. Let’s continue with the tutorial now.
Disclaimer: All the custom ROMs and firmwares, official software updates, tools, mods or anything mentioned in the tutorial belong to their respective owners/developers. We (TeamAndroid.com) or the developers are not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device. We don’t have you on gun point to try out this tutorial
Android 4.1.1 KSALJF Firmware Details:
Regions: South Korea
UPDATE: Official Android 4.1.2 firmware update is now available for this tablet. Read the tutorial here!
If you plan on rooting this tablet or are still confused for why to root Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SHV-E230S, read: Benefits of Rooting Your Android Device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE USB Drivers
You will need to connect your Android tablet with the computer. For that, please make sure you have installed the Android 4.1.1 USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE properly. If not, you can download the latest official drivers from our Android USB Drivers section here:
Backup and Other Important Tips
Done with the USB drivers? Perfect. The tutorial is on the next page, but first, please take a look at the following tips and important points you need to take care of. These are important, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps:
Always backup your important data that you might need after you install a new custom ROM, an official software update or anything else. Make a backup for just in case, you never know when anything might go wrong. See below for some tips on how to backup data:
- Backup your Apps. How? –> How to Backup Android Apps.
- Backup your SMS messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore SMS Messages.
- Backup Contacts, Gmail and Google Data. How? –> Sync with Google Sync.
- Backup Call History. How? –> How to Backup Call History.
- Backup WhatsApp Messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore WhatsApp Messages.
- Backup APN Settings: GPRS, 3G, MMS Settings. How? Note down everything from: Settings > Wireless & Networks (More…) > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
Samsung users can also back up data using Samsung KIES. If you backup data manually, you get more options what to choose from and it is very easy to move data across Android devices from different manufacturers, i.e moving Samsung Galaxy Note backup data to HTC One X.
If you already have a custom recovery (ClockworkMod, TWRP etc.) installed on your tablet, we strongly recommend you to also backup using that as it creates a complete image of your existing tablet set up.
A few more optional tips that you should remember:
2. Make sure your Android device is charged up to 80-85% battery level. This might help you: How to Check Battery Percentage. Why? Because, if your tablet goes off suddenly while installing a custom ROM, flashing an official firmware update or installing mods etc. — your tablet might get bricked or go dead permanently. No one wants that, right?
4. Most of the tutorials and how-to guides on Team Android are for factory unlocked Android phones and tablets. We recommend NOT to try our guides if your tablet is locked to a carrier, unless we have specified the carrier name or device model.
If you find the above tips useful and they were helpful to you, please consider giving us a +1 or LIKE to thank us!
All set and ready? Good. You can now head over to the next page and update Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SHV-E230S to KSALJF Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean official firmware.