N7100XXDLL4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware – Download for Galaxy Note 2 N7100
N7100XXDLL4 Android 4.1.2 for the Galaxy Note 2 download is now available. This is the latest official firmware update that has been released to a number of regions by Smasung. Just like the previous update, this software update brings a number of new features to the Galaxy Note 2. XXDLL4 Android 4.1.2 firmware is a completely unbranded firmware, and you can install on almost every Galaxy Note 2 N7100 (except China, Taiwan, Hong Kong versions).
As you read further, we have the download link and tutorial of XXDLL4 Android 4.1.2 for Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to install using ODIN. You do not need to have a rooted phone or ClockworkMod recovery. Make sure you backup all your important data before trying out this ROM. We have given all the tips you need in the tutorial. Continue reading below for more updates and tutorials on the latest N7100XXDLL4 firmware.
Android 4.1.2 XXDLL4 Firmware Features:
Here is a list of the amazing new features Android 4.1.2 offers on the Galaxy Note 2:
- Android 4.1.2 – JZO54K
- New Additions in Notifcation Toggles
- Notification Panel can now be customized
- Brightness Slider in Notification Panel Can Now Be Disabled
- Multi-View Can now be disabled
- Browser Is Smoother Then Before
- Status Bar has been changed from Grey to Black
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- New Ink Effect On Lockscreen
- New Group Cast Application
N7100XXDLL4 Firmware Details
Here are the firmware details of N7100XXDLL4 Android 4.1.2 for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100:
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
UPDATE: Here is the link to the complete tutorial on how to update Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to XXDLL4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware. Read the full tutorial here!
Hit +1 or LIKE to thank us!