How to Convert Galaxy SL I9003 to EXT4 Storage
You can now convert Galaxy SL I9003 to EXT4 with a very easy tutorial given below. Now you do not have to go through a number of difficult commands and steps, just to make your phone perform faster with the help of EXT4.
As you continue reading below, this tutorial will guide you through the entire process of how to convert Galaxy SL I9003 to EXT4 on Android 2.3.6 with complete steps. Make sure you backup your data before proceeding because you never know when something might go wrong. Let’s continue with the tutorial now.
Disclaimer: All the tools, mods or ROMs mentioned below belong to their respective owners/developers. We (TeamAndroid.com) or the developers are not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device. We don’t have you on gun point to try out this tutorial
- How to Root Galaxy SL I9003 on Android 2.3.6.
- How to Easily Unroot Galaxy SL I9003 on Android 2.3.6.
Make sure you have installed all your USB drivers for the Samsung Galaxy SL to connect it with the computer. Download Samsung Galaxy SL USB drivers! Apart from just the USB drivers, there are a few more things that you need to take care of.
2. Your phone battery should be 80-85% charged. If your phone goes off suddenly because of battery, during flashing ROMs or installing mods and updates — your phone might go dead permanently. See here: How to Check Battery Percentage.
3. Backup all your important data that you might need as soon as your flash a new ROM, or make a backup for just in case, you never know when anything might go wrong. See below on how to backup data:
- Backup your SMS messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore SMS Messages.
- Backup Contacts, Gmail and Google Data. How? –> Sync with Google Sync.
- Backup Call History. How? –> How to Backup Call History.
- Backup WhatsApp Messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore WhatsApp Messages.
- Backup APN Settings: GPRS, 3G, MMS Settings.
Data can also be backed up using Samsung KIES for their devices, but if you backup data manually, you get more options what top choose from and it is very easy to move data across Android devices from different manufacturers, i.e moving Samsung Galaxy Note backup data to HTC One X.
4. Your phone should be factory unlocked. Additional instructions for locked Android devices will be added in the tutorial for unlocking devices.
Now, let’s proceed with the tutorial on the next page and convert Galaxy SL I9003 to EXT4 on Android 2.3.6 official stock firmware.