Update Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 to XXLH2 Android 2.3.6 Official Firmware
XXLH2 Android 2.3.6 firmware for the Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 is now available for download. Not many firmwares are available as of yet for this new phone. The latest official firmware Android 2.3.6 XXLH2 is now available for download and you can flash the ROM on your phone. Root Galaxy Ace Duos on Android 2.3.6 will be available soon as well. For now, let’s check Android 2.3.6 build XXLH2 to be installed using ODIN.
As you continue reading, we will guide you through the entire process of how to install XXLH2 Android 2.3.6 (Russia) firmware on Galaxy Ace Duos S6802. Please make sure you backup your data with the given tips below. This is an unbranded firmware so it can be installed on any Galaxy Ace Duos.
Disclaimer: All the tools, mods or ROMs mentioned below belong to their respective owners/developers. We (TeamAndroid.com) or the developers are not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device. We don’t have you on gun point to try out this tutorial
Android 2.3.6 XXLH2 Firmware Details:
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
Make sure you have installed all your USB drivers for the Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos to connect it with the computer. Download Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos USB drivers! Apart from just the USB drivers, there are a few more things that you need to take care of.
1. You need to enable USB debugging mode. This helps to connect your Android phone with the PC. See here: How to Enable USB Debugging.
2. Your phone battery should be 80-85% charged. If your phone goes off suddenly because of battery, during flashing ROMs or installing mods and updates — your phone might go dead permanently. See here: How to Check Battery Percentage.
3. Backup all your important data that you might need as soon as your flash a new ROM, or make a backup for just in case, you never know when anything might go wrong. See below on how to backup data:
- Backup your SMS messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore SMS Messages.
- Backup Contacts, Gmail and Google Data. How? –> Sync with Google Sync.
- Backup Call History. How? –> How to Backup Call History.
- Backup WhatsApp Messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore WhatsApp Messages.
- Backup APN Settings: GPRS, 3G, MMS Settings.
Data can also be backed up using Samsung KIES for their devices, but if you backup data manually, you get more options what top choose from and it is very easy to move data across Android devices from different manufacturers, i.e moving Samsung Galaxy S3 backup data to HTC One X.
4. Your phone should be factory unlocked. Additional instructions for locked Android devices will be added in the tutorial for unlocking devices.
Now, let’s proceed with the tutorial on the next page and update Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 to XXLH2 Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread official firmware.