Instagram for Android has been moved up to the latest version to Instagram 3.0 which brings several new features and some UI changes in the app. Photo Map features show all your geo-tagged Instgram photos on a map and their exact location where they were taken.
The app, Instagram for Android, has been updated today with some great new features, like Photo Maps to browse photos on a map, new design for user profiles and easily write longer captions. It also includes bug fixes like in every other release. Head below for more info on the change log and download the APK (Instagram 3.0.4), if you want to install it manually.
Changes in Instagram 3.0:
- Introducing Photo Maps! A fun, new way of browsing photos on a map.
- New design for user profiles and many other parts of Instagram.
- It’s now easier to write longer captions when sharing photos.
Instagram for Android Features:
It is one of the best photo effects app on Android. Here are some of the features of the official Instagram app for Android which has been just released yesterday in the Google Play Store:
- 100% free custom designed filters and borders
- Lux works its magic by making your photos more vibrant and brings out details in your photos you couldn’t see before
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare (Flickr coming very soon)
- Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
- Works with Android versions 2.2 and above that support OpenGL ES 2
- Full front & back camera support
Looking for the download link? Read below and download the Instagram APK with full instructions on how to install it as well.
Download Instagram APK
For instructions on how to install this APK file, head over to the next page. Full step-by-step tutorial is given on how to install Instagram 3.0.4 APK manually.