Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 Specifications Confirmed
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is expected to be launched in two weeks in a Galaxy event being held by Samsung. Thanks to SamMobile, someone has tipped them with the service manual of N8000 Galaxy Note 10.1 and have confirmed the specifications of the upcoming tablet.
Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 will get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in the beginning, but will soon be upgraded to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. This tablet will also include SPEN and a quadcore processor. Let’s look at the tablet specifications below.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000: Specifications
- Display: 10.1 WXGA TFT
- Processor: 1.4GHz quad-core processor
- Camera: 5 megapixels camera with LED flash, front camera for video calls
- Video: 720p video recording at 30 FPS
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, microUSB
- Other: A-GPS, 3.5 mm jack, accelerometer, Voice, Motion UI
- OS: Android 4.0 ICS with TouchWiz