Instagram 1.0.3 APK for Android – Download Now
Instagram for Android was released a couple of days back on Android phones and since then we have been seeing a new update with bug fixes daily. Instagram 1.0.0 was released on day 1 which apparently had some issues with the camera on some Android phones due to which the team at Instagram released another update – Instagram 1.0.1 – then Instagram 1.0.2 and now, Instagram 1.0.3.
You can update the app from Google Play Store, or if for some reason you can’t see the update of the app yet or your phone isn’t supported, you can download the direct Instagram APK v1.0.3 file which we have shared after the jump below.
Changes in Instagram 1.0.3:
- Open up support to Tablets and WiFi handsets
- Allow app installation on SD card
- Fix audio mute bug during capture
- Several small bug fixes and improvements
Instagram for Android Features:
It is one of the best photo effects app on Android. Here are some of the features of the official Instagram app for Android which has been just released yesterday in the Google Play Store:
- 100% free custom designed filters and borders
- Lux works its magic by making your photos more vibrant and brings out details in your photos you couldn’t see before
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare (Flickr coming very soon)
- Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
- Works with Android versions 2.2 and above that support OpenGL ES 2
- Full front & back camera support
Looking for the download link? Head over to the next page and download the Instagram APK with full instructions on how to install it as well.